Language Design is a new discipline in the writing field, emphasising clarity of intent and transparency of process.
Like all forms of design, Language Design is purposeful, strategic and applied to exert effective influence.
- Brand Dialects (TOV) & Brand Personas
- Campaign ideation, scripting and direction
- Website language and information architecture
- Editorial copy & press releases
- eDMs, letters and texts
- Decks, catalogues and signage
- Packaging language
We can plug into your internal team structure, or work as a discreet component. Language Design is sensitive to visual design, and may be applied alongside a design partner.
Founded by James Harvey BA GDip Sci (Psychology), Language Design brings together principles of linguistics, design and hard-won commercial experience from 15 years spent with some of the world’s best advertising and design agencies.
The Communications Council
Event Hospitality Group
PO BOX 7404, Bondi Beach, NSW, 2026